You are here
- Initial 6month contract
- Exposure to the latest technology
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in it's field, well known for the structure and career development it offers it's employees. This initial contract offers exposure to a large variety of technologies while sitting in a large enterprise services division.
This role will sit within a team focused on process improvement through automation. The role will involve automation of web applications and the infrastructure they sit on in order to enable continuous delivery of applications and services. The role will be suited to a candidate who can identify, propose and implement service or process improvement initiatives. The team also respond to and prioritise incidents which are escalated to the team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal incumbent will have:
- Strong technical capability across Windows & ideally Linux environments;
- Prior experience with web and database - IIS, SQL;
- Experience in the automation of application deployments and/or automation of environment provisioning;
- Strong experience with automation tools and scripting languages-Visual Studio;
- Experience with complex distributed environments would be beneficial;
- Good understanding of ITIL methodologies;
- Proactive, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Very strong IT technical knowledge, with a good general knowledge of IT products and solutions;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- You MUST currently reside in Perth & be immediately available to be considered for this role.
What's on Offer
Large, well established brand
Fun and flexible work environment