You are here
Portfolio Change Manager-Immediate Start
- Immediate Start Required
- CBD Location
About Our Client
A leading Victoria Education institute are going through a variety of change and are going through a variety of new implementations, in particular to their Student Lifecycle centre. To assist on this change transition they require an IT Portfolio Change Manager.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the alignment with the Student Lifecycle Portfolio, manage the development and implementation of all strategies that support this including communication and engagement.
- Create and deliver relevant training programs that suit the user needs.
- Ensure that any new requirements for Policy and Procedures are developed and implemented to a high standard.
- Epics in accordance to the business requirements.
- Effectively coach and lead the team, guiding them through the change management approach.
- Oversee the accuracy of the Data collection strategy and ensure correct execution.
- Responsibility for all related project solutions and risk management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must possess the following:
- Be Immediately Available.
- Tertiary qualified with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Vast exposure to delivering Change management solutions, communication plans and training modules.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills with the ability to build business relationships.
- Proven track record of effective risk management.
- Previous role working within a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
- Great Rates
- Fantastic Culture
- Six Month Initial Contract