You are here
- Leading Huge Technology Portfolio
- Collaborative Approach
About Our Client
Our client is a large Australia brand with their head office in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. You will be joining a very collaborative environment with senior stakeholder management playing a crucial part in your role. Key accountabilities will also include people management, financial and ensuring overall portfolio and project delivery.
This role would see you play a key part in their leadership team and will have a large focus around governance. You will be working on a large scale, highly complex portfolio of work.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Demonstrate people management experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Vendor management
- Technology background
- Experience with large and complex programs of change
- The ability to influence program outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile environment
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a permanent opportunity with a huge Australian brand. The role will see you work with flexibility and a large amount of diversity across different business units. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a huge portfolio changing how consumers transact.