You are here
Portfolio Manager - North Sydney
- Great central location
- Competitive Salary
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of integrated Facilities Management, Real Estate Management and Project Management Services. They have a strong International and Australian presence paralleled with strong industry growth. An exciting opportunity is available to contribute to a high performing team with excellent career progression.
As the Portfolio manager, you will be directly responsible for the performance of the portfolio including implementing tenant retention strategies and new business strategies. You will be required to manage both tenant relationships and stakeholder relationships, whilst overseeing day to day operations of the properties within your portfolio.
Other key duties include:
- Supervise the effective management of all department resources in addition to managing those buildings that may be directly assigned including but not limited to the following activities.
- Monitoring and collection of rental and arrears.
- Tenant liaison - dealing with queries, complaints and needs of tenants in an efficient, professional manner.
- Provide guidance, co-ordinate and supervise the effective application of staff resources working on the management portfolio as applicable. This includes property managers, assistant property managers, operations staff and /or other support staff. Assist in the recruitment of new or replacement staff.
- Set departmental and team goals and objectives and report on the achievement of those objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The key to success in this position is just as much about your experience and knowledge of commercial management but your management of a team also. You will also be a team player with a strong focus on good customer service.
In addition to this, the successful applicant should possess:
- 3-5 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Relevant industry qualifications.
- Exposure to mixed use assets.
- Experience managing rental arrears.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career with a company that values its staff. You would be working alongside some of the most passionate and intelligent real estate professionals currently in the Market.