You are here
Portfolio Property Manager - Commercial
- Newly created position with strong career growth prospects!
- $70,000 - $85,000 salary package depending on experience
About Our Client
My client is one of Australia's leading financial planning companies with in excess of AUD$15 billion in funds under management and growing! They are experience strong growth and have a national coverage with a diverse commercial property portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a high performing team with excellent career progression opportunities to the successful applicant.
Our client is keen to speak with and interview high performing Commercial Portfolio Property Managers who also have strong experience of working with property systems e.g. SAP Property module, Oracle Property Module, CUBE.
Reporting to the Head of Property, this newly created position will give the successful applicant significant career progression opportunities. You key duties will include the following:
- Based in the Sydney CBD and close to public transport, this role presents a rare opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a high performing Property team.
- Reporting to the Head of Property you will jointly deliver growth for the company and also effectively manage a portfolio of 30+ commercial properties.
- Responsible for managing existing client relationships, including commercial negotiations with tenants, setting rents and establishment of tenant performance criteria.
- The successful applicant will also have an opportunity to implement a Facilities Management help-desk policy.
The Successful Applicant
- Are you motivated? Commercially astute? Results driven?
- Strong experience working with commercial property leases and managing commercial property portfolio's is paramount to your success in the role.
- A tertiary qualification in Property (or related) is highly desirable
- My client has recently implemented a new property management system and you will be responsible for preparing reconciliations.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong, long term relationships.
- Enthusiastic to build knowledge of the portfolio, the portfolio's clients, and other external and internal stakeholders.
- An ability to work both within a team and autonomously while driving and delivering results.
- Demonstrated ability to use and interpret data to provide informed and effective recommendations.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
- Strong career progression opportunities with a growing and very successful financial services organisation
- Broad and varied role