You are here
Pre-sales Project Manager
- Exciting career development opportunity
- Highly competitive package
About Our Client
Our client, a global engineering company and fortune 500 business is looking for an experienced Pre-sales Project Manager who's had significant involvement in sales tenders and budget management to join their Building Solutions business unit. Delivering engineering solutions for over 100 years and with over 1200 employees in 25 offices across Australia and New Zealand this role offers a rare opportunity to work alongside an international market leader and presents unique exposure to an exciting and diverse project portfolio.
Reporting to the District Project Director the Pre-sales Project Manager will be responsible for taking part in the sales tender process and ensuring appropriate reviews and inputs have been made by the projects delivery team from initiation to contact execution. This will involve reviewing sales estimate, creating project deliverables, subcontractor scope, developing project delivery structure and risk assessment. Overall the successful applicant will be responsible for improving the likely hood of winning and converting orders whilst minimising risk to the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have -
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Information Technology
- Further Project Management qualifications will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at levels
- +3 years of proven project management experience including budget management, resource allocation, scheduling, forecasting and planning.
- Significant experience in the involvement of sales tenders
- A demonstrated flair for innovation
- Ambition for continual improvement and self-development
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Pre-sales Project Manager to work on an exciting portfolio with a company that supports continual professional development. Highly competitive remuneration with potential for international travel.