You are here
AU$80,000 - AU$90,000
- Working alongside the Knowledge Manager in a reputable law firm
- Applied legal technology - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
About Our Client
My client are a mid tier law firm based in Sydney's CBD with over 50 staff across Australia.
Working alongside the Knowledge Manager, this role will be focused on the coding, developing and set up of legal precedents.
The Successful Applicant
- Exposure to law
- Coding legal precedents
- Experience scripting automated document templates using affinity
- Minimum 2-4 years' experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience using document management systems
- A keen interest in applied legal technologies such as document automation
- Advanced Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- The ability to diligently follow process
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact and build relationships with internal staff and clients
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and thrive in a fast paced environment and;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
What's on Offer
- Permanent position
- Fantastic, professional firm
- Unique role