You are here
- Global Retail leader
- Provide crucial commercial guidance
About Our Client
Our client is a giant within the Retail industry, operating globally and managing several household brands. Within their office in Melbourne's East, they drive a culture of high-performance whilst promoting flexibility and workplace perks including an on-site cafe.
Your key deliverables will centre around;
- Supporting Retail teams with insightful analysis
- Strategically plan and participate in contract negotiations.
- Create and maintain financial models.
- Conduct customer, margin, yield and revenue analysis.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be CPA/CA qualified and come from a strong Retail or Automotive background. You will also possess the following traits;
- Possess strong commercial acumen and an analytical mindset.
- Strong ability to generate and drive initiatives and influence multiple cross functional stakeholders.
- Strong financial modelling experience.
- Ideally proficiency in SAP.
- Must have the ability to question the status quo with a view to improved outcomes.
What's on Offer
Our client can help your realise a successful career within a global business.
- Regular training to help your realise your full potential within the business.
- A competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Exceptional leadership that drives a high-performance work culture.