You are here
- 10 Years ICT architecture experience
- Exposure to Architectural planning and compliance frameworks
About Our Client
My client operates within the professional services space and is a reputable name at a national level. With offices based in Sydney's CBD they are undertaking a number of strategic change and business transformation projects to drive organisational growth. The company promotes a strong work ethic but also advocates a strong work/life balance.
- To develop, define, document and maintain the enterprise technology platform architecture in alignment to the organisational business and ICT strategies.
- To ensure the enterprise technology platform architecture appropriately addresses the non-functional requirements of the organisation, specifically around security, audit, monitoring and management, availability and recovery.
- To contribute to the organisational business and ICT strategies.
- To ensure the effective dissemination of the enterprise technology platform architecture and associated standards and policies.
- To ensure adherence to the enterprise technology platform architecture and associated standards and policies.
- To ensure effective engagement and ongoing discussion with all stakeholders of the enterprise technology platform.
- To ensure the effective operation of the enterprise architecture team through business service planning, design and implementation, in order to ensure education, alignment and successful delivery of technology components.
- To identify key technology risks and issues associated with the enterprise technology platform architecture as they relate to current and planned organisational business and ICT strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following;
- Information technology degree is desirable, diploma, certificate or a minimum of ten years relevant on the job training and experience.
- Relevant industry certification.
- ICT Enterprise Architecture planning, definition, documentation and implementation
- Working understanding of business concepts and services and how they relate and translate into technology solutions
- Logical and methodical end to end problem solving approach
- Documentation and technical writing
- People and communication
- Practical knowledge of key network, security, distributed computing, enterprise infrastructure and application products and technologies
- Practical knowledge of ICT operations management
- 15 Years practical ICT experience
- 10 Years ICT architecture experience (solution, technical, application and enterprise)
- Experience across multiple environment types and sizes, i.e. government, education, private and public sectors
- Infrastructure and application architecture, design, implementation, support and management in complex and heterogeneous enterprise environments
- Proven experience building strong working relationships and a proven ability to develop trust with internal and external partners.
What's on Offer
Executive remuneration package on offer as well as the opportunity to work alongside the CIO on true Business Transformation initiatives.