You are here
Principal Mechanical Engineer - Southern Suburbs
- Are you experienced in the design of heavy equipment or machinery?
- Do you want to work for a company that prides itself on innovation?
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader which has risen to the top of its field as a result of its strong design focus, quality ethos and the provision of the highest standards of customer service.
As Principal Mechanical Engineer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Leading the development of new product concepts
- Managing the design activities of a small team and approve output
- Liaising with clients in order to produce bespoke products to meet their needs
- Design adaptations to current product line to meet client needs
- Managing resource planning and forecasting for work levels
- Identify team training needs and design training plan as appropriate
- Manage all talent development requirements for the team
- Managing the department budgets
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application you must be degree qualified in mechanical engineering or equivalent. You should have significant prior experience in a mechanical design role, ideally within a heavy equipment or machinery manufacturer. You will aspire to manage a team and lead an innovate design function. Ideally you will have, or be eligible to obtain RPEQ or CPEng accreditation.
What's on Offer
- Work for a market leader
- Innovative mechanical design organisation
- Competitive Salary