You are here
- High profile and rewarding assignment
- 6 month contract
About Our Client
Well known organisation, very much regarded as an employer of choice for career development.
The Process Analyst is a vital role for an internal project with operations teams. You will map and create flow charts related to operations and service to customers on improvement opportunities.
- Full end to end process mapping of operations related processes as identified by the project team, across capital city sites.
- Assist identify all existing processes, conduct process interviews and map processes.
- Identify the weaknesses in as is process.
- Identify opportunities for Standardisation across network.
- In conjunction with the project team to perform analysis of complex processes to enable both step change and incremental improvement to processes/systems, and make recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Validate training material aligned to process change required.
- Identify, initiate and oversee reviews and improvement of documentation produced.
- Create Standard operating Procedures.
- Facilitate workshops.
The Successful Applicant
Develop and communicate complex business process using Business Process Modelling Notations using ARIS (Strong working knowledge of ARIS would be preferential)
- Use of CI methodologies and tools, in an operational environment.
- Experience in transport/logistics operations would be desirable.
- Demonstrable knowledge in process gathering and mapping, gap analysis and as-is vs to-be mapping.
- Ability to clearly communicate at front line and management levels.
- Proven capacity to undertake detailed work with a high degree of accuracy and thoroughness.
- Be part of a high performance team - able to work as a team and individually.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully carry out business process reviews with client-focused teams using a continuous improvement approach.
- Will be available to travel interstate, and hold a full driving licence.
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate with an expected minimum 6 month contract duration.