You are here
This position is now filled
- Contract Role
- Attractive Daily Rate
About Our Client
A top ASX listed company within the infrastructure space requires a Process Consultant to join their expanding Brisbane based operations. As this is a business that embraces technology you will gain exposure to a top tier project based environment.
- Identify the current state of processes; eliciting their useful and harmful attributes; documenting models of the processes; and facilitating stakeholder groups to consensus regarding new business process designs.
- Understanding of and alignment to process frameworks and process ownership communities.
- Interact with the business team members to understand current processes.
- Elicit information on how the processes actually work and document definitions and attributes.
- Document process information using visual diagrams in the form of business process models (using Business Process Management).
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced skills in business process problems solving.
- Advanced skills in the use of business process modelling tools and automation technologies.
- Significant knowledge and experience in asset intensive.
- Experience in an SAP/ERP environment is desirable particularly in the SAP-MM AND SAP-PM areas.
- Asset intensive experience preferred.
What's on Offer
- Contract role
- Attractive daily rate
- Brisbane CBD