You are here
- Challenging but supportive team environment.
- Procurement Analyst
About Our Client
My client is an internationally recognised brand, well known for excellence in service and delivery of solutions. The procurement function operates as a strategic procurement partner in a highly demanding and fast paced environment that offers unrivalled potential to build your career long term.
The role of Procurement Analyst will see you responsible for the following:
- Manage the development, continued improvement and distribution of internal reporting including spend, savings, and management reporting
- Analysis of spend data for the use of the Procurement function
- Manage and provide continued development of accurate supplier evaluation process on behalf of the Strategic Sourcing team
- Develop and distribute the quarterly spend reporting on behalf of the Procurement function
- Develop and distribute Category specific reporting including, travel reporting both routine and ad hoc requests from the business
- Manage the reporting of saving for the Procurement function and provide status updates on a monthly basis
- Develop and distribute the Procurement teams management reporting to Senior Management
- Develop and maintain sourcing evaluation templates for the use of the Procurement function
- Manage the evaluation process for the Strategic Sourcing Managers, including providing recommendations based on both the qualitative and quantitative results
- Where required provide training to internal stakeholders on the completion of an evaluation exercise.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum of 2 year's generalist/analyst experience with demonstrated skills as above
- An understanding of the end-to-end procurement process
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong data analysis
- Good organisation and coordination skills
- Ability to translate data and make recommendations to senior management
- Presentation skills
What's on Offer
My client offers a supportive team environment and actively promotes a progressive, diverse and nurturing work place with the potential to develop a longer term career.
Salary consummate with experience