You are here
Major project exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a consultancy firm specialising in procurement & supply chain optimisation. With a major project already signed off and additional work pending, this contract opportunity will see you take an active part in their current business.
As the Procurement Analyst you will manage a range of responsibilities including;
- Interpret and report spend data across a variety of procurement categories
- Identifying opportunities to further add commercial benefits to the organization
- You will identify probity issues and leakage working with a diverse portfolio of stakeholders within the Procurement team and other functions of the organization
- Working heavily within Excel your tasks will include the creation of dashboards, KPI's and contracts & performance management
- You will also be involved in process and continuous improvement based on recommendations from the data you have extracted and analysed.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will be able to demonstrate the following;
- A degree in a related field combined with procurement analytic experience
- A strong track record of working with procurement data including manipulation, interpretation and presentation of data.
- Ability to identify opportunities from your findings as well as being able to communicate this with a range of stakeholders through measurable recommendations.
- Operational experience in a strategic sourcing or category management role will also be looked upon favourably
What's on Offer
My client is offering a rolling contract with possible longer term opportunities including travel. Its an opportunity to work on a major consulting project within a growth sector and continue to develop your skill set.