You are here
Procurement & Contracts Manager
- Permanent Role
- Central Location
About Our Client
Our client has a number of operating assets across multiple regions and are currently in a growth phase. With a well established and high performing team, our client also plays a significant role in community development through a range of initiatives.
As the Procurement & Contracts Manager, you will have autonomy to manage the local function along with having a national focus. Specifically, you will:
- Identify and implement a national best practice model to include procurement & contracts policy and process
- Develop and implement a procurement model to include effective sourcing strategies and contracts management
- Drive process improvement and in-depth analysis within the existing procurement & contracts framework
- Recommend and implement initiatives to increase efficiency and maximise the value of the contracts portfolio
- Set both short term sourcing plans and long term procurement strategies as well as leading significant contract negotiations supporting the growth of the business.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven procurement & contracts professional with previous experience in a full function procurement & contracts role. The successful applicant will demonstrate a track record of building a procurement function from the ground up while having a hands on approach to the day to day operations. You will be able to analyze the current spend across all categories and work with the suppliers to implement formal agreements and produce cost savings. You will also demonstrate the ability to build effective working relationships and create a shared purpose amongst the stakeholders. Experience in an Oil & Gas operations background is essential and exposure to onshore activity will be viewed favourably.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Central location
- Competitive salary
- Influential and autonomous role