You are here
- Immdediate start
- CBD Location
About Our Client
My Client is a Government sector seeking for an Procurement Coordinator for a 6 months contract for immediate start.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of contract and financial processes including the use of SAP financial systems.
- Good time management, problem solving and organizational skills, including ability to meet work completion and reporting deadlines and achieve within strict time constraints.
- Sound customer service, oral and written communication skills, including responding effectively to inquiries, directly by person to person, in writing, and by telephone.
- Ability to coordinate administrative tasks and adapt systems and processes as required.
- Ability to exercise discretion and prioritise work.
- Demonstrated computer literacy and expertise in the use of r corporate information systems, such as SAP
- An ability to work unsupervised and to be an effective member of a team.
The Successful Applicant
Must have working rights in Australia
What's on Offer
$38 - $40 per hour + Superannuation
6 months contract