You are here
This position is now filled
Procurement Management Consultant
- Procurement Management Consultant - Manager level position
- Globally recognised consulting firm.
About Our Client
My client provides expert consulting advice to improve business processes and profitability for their clients. They are a global player and highly recognisable around the world. They operate across a diverse range of industries including energy & utilities, mining, financial services, pharmaceutical, retail, manufacturing and the public sector. The organisation is going through a major growth stage within it's procurement advisory area, working with leading Australian and global clients.
This Blue Chip organisation will give you the opportunity to work on a range of client projects, providing best practice advisory services within procurement to improve the clients' overall strategy, sourcing processes, supplier management, eprocurement, processes, policies and tools. The main objectives will be to work closely with clients to firstly get a clear understanding of their business and ultimately help to develop and implement procurement strategies to cut costs, increase efficiencies, work smarter and improve procurement operations.
They are looking to hire in Sydney at Manager level.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for passionate individuals who can demonstrate procurement experience within blue chip businesses. You will also ideally have previous project, change, and client management experience. Previous consulting experience will be very highly regarded. Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential and degree qualifications are a must.
The roles will suit candidates with strong analytical and reporting skills and a driven, enthusiastic and proactive approach.
Previous strategic sourcing expertise is highly regarded.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary commensurate with experience.
Additional benefits include:
- Payment of professional membership fees
- Financial and leave assistance for related studies
- Advanced in-house learning and development opportunities
- Opportunities for overseas assignments and secondments.
- Savings on various products and services, including home and professional services, entertainment, cars, white goods, travel, dining and accommodation.
- Client and supplier discounts
- Salary packaging including superannuation, motor vehicles and car parking.
- Ability to salary package up to an additional 4 weeks annual leave.
- Career breaks - optional unpaid leave for periods from 3 to 12 months without sacrificing your career.
- Paid parental leave
- Social club