You are here
- 6 months contract
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
My Client is a Government sector based in Sydney CBD.
- Assist in the preparation of a range of management reports, correspondences and documentation.
- Provisions of tender and contracts administration services
- Manage the preparation and issue of quotation documentation utilising the department's procurement portal.
- Organise and conduct briefings and site inspections for prospective tenders
- Manage the process for handling enquiries from external parties. Collect and provide information requested and ensure availability and consistency of the information provided to all tenders.
- Develop evaluation methodologies including evaluation criteria and weightings which are appropriate in achieving value for money
- Manage, monitor and participate in the complete evaluation process of quotations in accordance with the Department's standard procedures.
- Process purchase requisitions and various created in the Online Requisition System (OLRS)/SAP in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with approved procurement guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will be experienced in Government procurement, having managed all aspects of contract and tender processes through to contract maintenance and management. You will be a confident and strategically minded individual with strong, effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of NSW Government procurement policies, including probity requirements, quotation processes and use of NSW Procurement Prequalified schemes.
- Organisational and time management skills
- Customer service skills
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision and achieve predetermined outcomes where priorities may conflict
What's on Offer
$45-$47 per hour + Superannuation
6 months contract