You are here
This position is now filled
Procurement Process Analyst - CBD - Three Month Contract
- Immediate start in Brisbane CBD
- Contract role with large, complex organisation
About Our Client
Our client has an iconic brand within the Queensland market and is a leader within its field. The company is committed to the ongoing efficiency of its procurement and supply chain function and as such isseeking the services of an experienced Procurement Process Analyst on a three month contract basis.
As Procurement Process Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Leveraging an existing Process Framework liaise with stakeholders to capture and analyse current state business operations
- Verifying and prioritising business issues, associated impacts and potential improvements
- Liaise with stakeholders to define To-Be procurement processes (BPMN) that achieve business outcomes including clarification of business terms and definition of business rules
- Develop business and high-level software requirement artefacts, ensuring traceability of requirements to business processes and business outcomes
- Articulating the impact of change on systems, data, the workforce and general business operations
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should have prior experience in a procurement consulting environment, or as a Business Analyst advising on procurement processes. Experience within a complex asset intensive organisation such as rail, mining or infrastructure will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
You should have prior experience in the mapping business process and information modeling as well as the ability to engage with stakeholders across the organisation. You must have significant knowledge of procurement management including frontline execution practices through to strategic focus areas. Experience with SAP is highly desirable, particularly in the area of SAP-MM and SAP - PM modules.