You are here
- Product Manager
- Leading International Business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international business with an established history and a brand in their market. The business is currently investing heavily in both their existing operations and in new product development, with a state of the art local production facility in Western Sydney.
This role will involve Conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and other stakeholders, in addition to;
- Developing the short- and long-term product roadmaps.
- Developing product business cases, return on investment analyses and schedules.
- Defining market requirements and technical product specifications.
- Developing positioning strategies and strategic product pricing.
- Managing a cross-functional team to deliver product on-time and on-budget.
- Developing and execute organisation-wide go-to-market and new product introduction plans.
- Performing final testing and approval of products before release to market.
- Working in partnership with other stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Development and presentation of training programs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess a relevant degree in Engineering or a similar technical discipline in addition to;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role(s) and 10 years in a similar industry.
- Experience in the full product design lifecycle of consumer electronic products from concept to final production.
- Strong problem solving skills and needs to have a hands-on attitude.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional collaborative teams in a technically challenging environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal English.
- A commitment to best practice, continuous improvement and customer focus.
What's on Offer
This exciting opportunity to join a leading international business as a Product Manager comes with an attractive remuneration package.