You are here
Product Stylist - Mattress's & Bedding
- unique role
- must have a passion for fashion & homeware trends
About Our Client
For over 100 years, Our client has been Australia's leading manufacturer of quality mattresses and bedding with locations in all major capital cities across Australia and proudly provide the Australian retail market with outstanding quality range of bedding brands.
As Product Design Stylist, you will design and deliver superior styled and differentiated bedding and upholstered furniture products that exceed customer expectations improving the sale ability of our clients products and positively influencing the company's revenue and profit. Able to communicate with all areas of the company, you will confer with customers and sales department to understand the market needs and desires and other areas of marketing department to ensure products reflect brand and market positioning and define the go-to -market strategy, production and R & D departments to ensure practical fabrication of designs. To be successful in this role you must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment, possess a unique blend of creativity and analytical skills to conceptualize and research new ideas and objectively evaluate them from a market and financial standpoint to deliver the project on time.
The Successful Applicant
- Confer with customers, sales, marketing and R & D and production departments to establish and evaluate design concepts and co-ordinate their development through to market release.
- Confidence to present designs and storyboards to sales personnel and key customers.
- Keep abreast of industry trends - read publications, attend presentations and launches, study competing products and design styles and themes to obtain perspective and generate design concepts.
- Co-operate with graphic design to ensure visual communication material for use as ornamentation, illustration, or advertising is congruent with overall product design and positioning.
- Tertiary education textile design, product design or interior design or styling Strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Generous remuneration
- Amazing culture
- Travel to various trade shows overseas
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team