You are here
- Fast paced, growing organisation
- Global client base
About Our Client
Australian based privately owned organisation, with a strong product range within a niche and highly specialist market. Their ambitious growth plans, have lead to considerable investment in their Melbourne facility and a number of internal promotions within the organisation.
As a Production Manager you will responsible for leading a group of supervisors, team leaders and operators in the manufacture delivery of a broad range of specialist products.
Your key accountabilities will be as follows:
- Drive change and accountability across the shop floor operations.
- Develop and embed SOPs, and structured KPIs across your team.
- Develop and implement lean improvement activities and engender a continuous improvement culture into the business.
- Work with senior management to develop the next phases of the organisation's growth, identifying capacity constraints, and other opportunities to take the business forward.
The Successful Applicant
You will need to be qualified in an engineering discipline and have a demonstrable track record of leading medium to large teams of production staff in a multi-discipline environment. You should have a strong track record in lean implementation and the gravitas to deliver change within an established and competent team. Ideally you should have worked as a Production Manager for a larger structured organisation and be highly conversant with manufacturing best practice.
What's on Offer
$120,000 - $140,000 negotiable depending on experience + Benefits pacakage