You are here
- Fantastic career opportunity with a growing Dairy manufacturing business.
- Based in Melbourne's South East suburbs
About Our Client
Reporting to the General Manager of this site, the Production Manager will have responsibility for the efficient production of a range of high quality processed materials and the efficient operation of a warehouse holding large quantities of raw (natural) materials, packaging and finished products. The production processes range from bulk batches of up to 15 tonnes to very high value items sold in kilo packs or smaller.
The Production Manager has day-to-day responsibility for managing Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality and Safety. The key focus of the role is to execute the daily and weekly plans for production and warehouse areas, via a team of 12 reports. The Production Manager drives operational efficiencies with an emphasis on improving performance, effective plant and people measures, results orientated teams and waste/cost reduction.
The job holder will be responsible for the management and development of the production and warehouse teams, ensuring accountability at all levels towards achieving business goals and personal targets. Applicants should have hands on production management experience, be excellent communicators and have a track record of achieving results for safety, productivity and cost control
Fantastic career opportunity with a growing Dairy manufacturing business.
Based in Melbourne's South East suburbs
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role you should possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering/Science with 5 years experience in management of large scale production environment in Dairy or FMCG industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in high volume processing environments
- Strong understanding of Lean Manufacturing or Six sigma concepts.
- Possess strong influential skills and be willing to lead by example.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join a market leading Dairy business with great career prospects moving forward as they grow and develop.