You are here
- Challenging Leadership Role
- Growing Global Business
About Our Client
Part of a market leading Global business, with strong brand in their industry and a strategy of growth through innovation.
The main focus on the role of Production Manager is to coordinate the manufacture and delivery of products on time, in accordance with quality standards, and at the lowest possible cost.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the quality assurance of all products and processes ensuring compliance with inspections, testing and sampling regimes, reporting and recording of data. Take action on out of specification products
- Responsible for planning the maintenance of machines and tooling ensuring high reliability of equipment
- Manage any plant breakdown to ensure speedy rectification of any issues
- Manage the level of labour through the use of permanent and casual workers to ensure there is adequate labour available to service customer order requirements
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures, safety standards and good house-keeping practices and confer with the Operations Manager in ensuring appropriate standards are maintained
- Production machines to be continuously running with minimum down time or interruptions
- Decrease manufacturing costs through efficiency improvements
- Ensure sufficient raw material inventory so no production stoppages or stock out occur
The Successful Applicant
To be considered, you will need to have a track record in managing production within a plastic injection moulding manufacturing environment. Ideally with early career experience in tool setting and injection moulding processes.
- Experience in Continuous Improvement in a production environment, 5S, Lean / Six Sigma qualification highly desirable
- Qualifications or relevant experience in working with the requirements of ISO 9001 Quality certification
- Previous experience managing and leading a diverse team in a manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated capability in problem solving
- Experience with working with MRP programs, SAP experience would be highly desirable
What's on Offer
Circa $95,000 - $100,000 + Super