You are here
- Rare opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to join a industry leader
- Great career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in experiential displays and works with Australia's biggest names in shopping centres and commercial venues. As a family owned company, culture is critical to their success and every member of their team is valued and career progression is ensured. Our client is a company experiencing significant growth and can offer you great future prospects.
As Production Manager, your overall responsibility will be to manage Production for our client projects and to ensure they are delivered at a premium standard, meet safety guidelines, and achieve budget and time line requirements.
You will work closely with the Creative and Technical Department and provide expert technical input to Creative team on construction methods, estimation & Costing of project costs and quality control.
Strong project management skills will be required to ensure budgets and time lines are adhered to.
You will be required to source and engage a pool of contract production companies and be able to negotiate with them effectively.
As a senior member of the company, you will report to directly to the Production & Logistics Director and manage the Production team members and seasonal in house Contractors & Workshop crew, during peak production times.
The Successful Applicant
- An expert in production within the display/events/exhibition industry
- High level of knowledge of construction for temporary and permanent installations in public spaces.
- Well organised and have financial and administration skills
- Ability to multitask and have strong stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive annual salary
- Great career progression and the chance to work with National and Global brands
- Excellent company culture