You are here
- Excellent opportunity to drive production
- Western Sydney location
About Our Client
Our Client is a successful organisation within the Food and Beverage industry that specialises in Short Shelf Life products.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- To ensure that the production plan is met in full and on time
- To motivate team members to improve production efficiencies in line with operational KPI's and to foster an environment for continuous improvement
- To monitor and evaluate team performance and ensure team members comply with all company and legal requirements such as HACCP and OHS
- To ensure there is adequate labour available to service customer requirements, while coaching staff to achieve set targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience managing a Fresh/Short Shelf Life production environment
- Have a proven track record of achieving results for safety, productivity and cost control
- Experience planning and scheduling
- The ability to work in a high pressure, deadline driven organisation
- Strong people management skills
- Demonstrated capability in problem solving and excellent communication skills
- Possess strong influential skills and be willing to lead by example
What's on Offer
This role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to have an effect on the organisations success and comes with an attractive package and autonomy to perform.