You are here
- Food manufacturing
- Culture change
About Our Client
Our client has experienced significant growth across their sites with future growth projected over the next 24 months. The business is a forward-thinking organisation with a firm plan to take it to the next level and maintain their level of top in their field.
The Production Manager will be a member of the senior management team and report directly to the General Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the production team and implementing innovative improvements to ensure that the business is able to achieve its potential.
- Building/ Changing culture on the floor
- Creating and implementing improvements in department effectiveness
- Working closely with the technical team to review the food safety management system and to ensure the site is 'audit ready'
- Ensuring excellent communication between production, warehouse logistics, operations and sales
- Ensuring specifications are adhered to in a business that has multiple line changes throughout the shift
The Successful Applicant
The successful Production Manager will be a candidate who can demonstrate their innovation in terms of managing a production team and in applying lean manufacturing techniques. They will have a proven track record in contract manufacturing and will be able to show that they have successfully handled production in an environment which uses blending and mixing functions.
- Experience with food manufacturing is must
- Effective problem solving, with a solutions focus and strong technical knowledge
- Familiarity with Quality Systems Management
- Managing projects and delivering within set time scales
- Looking after a packing function
What's on Offer
Up to $110,000 + Package