You are here
- Fast paced plastic manufacturing
- Western suburbs
About Our Client
Our client is a well recognised player in the industry with long established contracts throughout Australia. They are at the forefront of innovation and have a diverse range of products that have allowed them to maintain their position as a market leader.
This is a senior leadership role that will see the appointed take the full accountability for the manufacturing operations including design, development, production and processes. The key responsibility of the role is to fully coordinate the day to day manufacturing o the products on on time, in specification and most importantly at the lowest cost and most efficiently. Additional responsibilities of the role are dealing with their local and overseas customers.
The Successful Applicant
As the Production Manager, you will have a strong manufacturing background with demanding fast paced organisations.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement techniques - 5S, Lean/ Six Sigma
- Track records of leading and managing teams
- Highly desirable to come from the injection moulding industry
- Customer facing experience
- SAP knowledge would be highly desirable
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary is on offer.