You are here
- *Do you have experience within Production Management in the Beverages industry?
- Develop the end to end Supply Chain structure for this exciting new start-up
About Our Client
Our client is within the FMCG Beverages space with a health and wellness offering. With a target market of both Australia and overseas.
Your main focus within this role is to effectively manage all aspects of the supply chain. From R&D and QA, through to supplier and production management. Your responsibilities include ensuring quality, efficiency, and the on-going development of the product, all with the aim of improving customer and consumer experience.
The key duties for this role are, but not limited to:
- Managing new projects and production lines with differing timelines and priorities.
- Assist in ensuring products manufactured achieve first time quality targets and ensure ongoing product quality and testing.
- Plan production requirements to optimum capacity and minimise costs including; creating production schedules and prioritising job orders for production optimisation, reviewing and distributing production schedules and monitoring production progress to expedite delivery.
- The development, maintenance and implementation of the site Quality Management System including HACCP/food safety, pathogen control, animal welfare and product quality assurance.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application for this role you must have;
- A background in production, QA, Food Technology roles within the manufacturing environment
- A tertiary qualification in food technology or similar would be highly regarded
- Strong organisation, communication, leadership skills as well as drive and initiative.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Further growth opportunities
- The chance to work for a new organisation and make the role your own