You are here
- Opportunity to drive business success
- Southeastern Sydney location
About Our Client
Our Client is a successful manufacturing organisation (Food and Beverage) that have seen continued growth in the last number of years.
The key responsibilities of the role are to work with the team to ensure that the production plan is met in full and on time, to work with and motivate team members to improve production efficiencies in line with operational KPI's and to foster an environment for continuous improvement.
The position is responsible for monitoring and evaluating team performance, developing training plans to ensure multi-skilling and ensuring team members comply with all company and legal requirements such as HACCP and OHS.
You will need to ensure there is adequate labour available to service customer requirements, while coaching staff to achieve set targets. You will also have responsibility for maintenance of equipment on site and ensuring equipment is fully utilised.
Achieve productivity targets (daily, weekly monthly).
The Successful Applicant
- Hands on production management experience in a Food & Beverage / FMCG environment
- Have a proven track record of achieving results for safety, productivity and cost control
- Strong people management skills
- Demonstrated capability in problem solving and excellent communication skills
- Possess strong influential skills and be willing to lead by example
What's on Offer
This role offers the successful candidate a genuine opportunity to have an effect on the organisations success and comes with an attractive package and autonomy to perform.