You are here
This position is now filled
- Competitive Salary
- South Eastern Suburbs
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer and provider to the trade industry. With continual growth across the board they have deemed it necessary to add a new role within their Supply Chain.
The Production Planner will be responsible for overseeing Planning activities to ensure that Production is carried out in the most cost effective, safe and efficient manner. This will also include implementing Continuous Improvement initiatives to challenge and find ways of driving down cost.
Responsibilities also include:
- Monitoring Daily Production Plans
- Forecasting and Scheduling Materials
- Determining Staff Requirements
- Analytical Reporting
- Determining Equipment Requirements
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application the following will be a minimum requirement:
- A relevant Tertiary Qualification in Supply Chain or equivalent
- 8 Years experience in a plastics manufacturing environment
- Understanding of JIT manufacturing principles
- Advanced computer skills including Excel and SAP preferred
- Strong Analytical and Communication Skills
- Ability to influence senior internal stakeholders
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a global organisation and gain exposure to senior management across multiple sites nationally.