You are here
This position is now filled
Production Supervisor - Afternoon Shift
- Growing Australian food company
- Southern Sydney location
About Our Client
Our client is a growing FMCG company with an established reputation for their range of products. They are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team on the afternoon shift.
The core responsibilities of this role relate to the day to day supervision of the production, people and related activities in the specific area of the factory. These responsibilities encompass:
- Meeting the daily and weekly production plan.
- Managing and planning the line crewing, optimising wherever possible
- Ensure waste levels are minimised
- Carry out safety risk assessments, correcting any non conformance
- Assist with technical troubleshooting on the capital equipment within your operational area.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in production in FMCG environment, ideally a food and beverage.
- Ability to motivate line staff as well as driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Experience in managing cleaning procedures in line with goals and objectives.
- Problem solving experience with the ability to implement solutions and drive safety and quality performance.
What's on Offer
With the relevant experience, combined with your enthusiasm, you will be rewarded with an opportunity for career growth and an attractive salary.