You are here
- Do you want to oversee the end to end production process in a CNC environment?
- Opportunity to add value within an SME
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative manufacturer of timber products which supplies to the both the residential and commercial building sectors in Queensland. The company has grown substantially since its foundation and is now seeking the services of an experienced Production Supervisor with experience in the operation and oversight of CNC equipment.
As Production Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide leadership and direction to team members to fulfil production requirements
- Coordinate production roster
- Implement and maintain an equipment maintenance program across all equipment
- Manage the supply of material to each work area to ensure efficient use for people and machine
- Supervise and assist with CNC and sanding equipment
- Assist with special orders production
- Supervise the paint line production to deliver high quality output
- Ensure KRA measures are achieved for timeliness and accuracy
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application you should have prior proven experience in leading a production operation of 10-15 people. Experience in a CNC environment, Cabinet Making, Joinery and experience with timber will be highly regarded. You may come from a cabinet making or joinery trade and have strong mechanical experience. You must have a current forklift ticket.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to add value in an SME