You are here
- Global Organisation
- Develop your career within this excellent working environment
About Our Client
This well-known company is internationally recognised for producing high quality products. They have developed a challenging and rewarding working environment where they encourage continual growth and development of their people.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for controlling and co-ordinating the efficient running of the production facilities to prescribed EHS and quality standards within this fast moving environment. This position is also responsible for adherence to approved production schedules in order to achieve business outcomes in line with LEAN manufacturing principles and cost control principles. The role will require a strong safety ethic and be responsible for ensuring that the manufacturing operation is running in a safe and efficient manner.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a highly motivated individual with strong mechanical aptitude and leadership capabilities.
- A degree in a related field is required.
- Significant experience in team leadership in a complex manufacturing environment operating autonomously, delivering measurable outcomes & improvement against Safety, Productivity, Unit cost and Quality
- Strong leadership & communication skills with the capability to make decisions autonomously where required & communicate clearly across all stakeholders
- A strong drive to exceed performance KPIs by on boarding, coaching & developing a production team & identifying areas of improvement within the operation
- Strong experience at utilising lean principles in order to identify & realise efficiency, quality & safety improvements from this within an FMCG environment
- Experience at driving initiatives and on-boarding teams in order to realise strategy within a manufacturing environment
What's on Offer
This is a great role to progress your career within a market leading company that will provide you with significant career growth opportunities as well as personal and professional development.