You are here
- Well known Australian leader within manufacturing industry
- Western Sydney Location
About Our Client
A highly dynamic and fast paced FMCG manufacturing company is seeking a Production Supervisor for their operations. Using the most advanced technology they produce a premium grade product for some of Australia's best known brands. =
As Production Supervisor you will be responsible for the smooth running of the shift and report directly into the Production Manager.
The key responsibilities of the role are to work with the team to ensure that the production plan is met in full and on time, to work with and motivate team members to improve production efficiencies and to foster an environment for continuous improvement (LEAN).
You will also be responsible for:
- Setting up machinery for the next shift and ensuring each shift is handed over appropriately to the next supervisor
- Ensuring compliance with scheduling and adherence to all aspects of safety and quality
- Ensuring all documentation is completed in line with company policies and procedures
- Meeting the daily and weekly production plan
- Deliver on all KPI's
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Supervisory experience in Packaging or FMCG environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs, drive a quality culture and interface with the Production team
- The ability to motivate line staff as well as driving continuous improvement initiatives in their area.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the right individual.