You are here
- Night shift position
- Opportunity to utilise experience and drive production
About Our Client
Our Client is a successful organisation within the Food and Beverage industry with a manufacturing site in Western Sydney.
Our client requires an experienced night shift supervisor for their manufacturing facility in the Western Suburbs. The successful candidate will manage the day to day production and operations on a specific line, including training, health and safety, product efficiency, people management and continuous improvement.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide coaching and training to team members
- Deliver on all KPI's
- Ensure effective implementation and compliance with the Quality Management system.
- Adhere to HACCP standards
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement
- Promote a safe working environment, including adherence to GMP
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in an FMCG/Short Shelf Life production environment (meat experience an advantage)
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and fault finding
- Excellent people management skills
- The ability to work in a high pressure, deadline driven organisation
- Ability to anticipate outcomes regarding people, process and plant operation
What's on Offer
An attractive salary available for the right individual and the opportunity to drive production