You are here
This position is now filled
Program Delivery Manager
- Diverse infrastructure based project portfolio
- Highly competitive package
About Our Client
Our client, a Local Council located in North Sydney is looking for an experienced Program Delivery Manager to work on some of the most exciting infrastructure projects currently being undertaken in Australia. This will involve managing a team of Project Managers to ensure optimal performance across the City Works and Infrastructure division.
Reporting to the Manager of Project Development the successful applicant will be responsible for the management of the project delivery section, ensuring project compliance to company policy, creating and overseeing project and portfolio schedules, developing and maintaining working relationships with internal clients, conducting regular Project Manager Meetings, planning and implementing Capital Works programs and completing design reviews.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant -
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in civil engineering/construction (or similar)
- Significant tender preparation experience
- Proven experience leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team including other project managers
- Significant scheduling experience
- Relevant Project Manager qualifications
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work on some of the most exciting infrastructure projects in NSW. Highly competitive remuneration package with career progression opportunities and a genuine focus on work life balance.