You are here
Program Officer, Management Development
- Temperary Opportunity - potential for permanent opportunity
- Career Development Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a public organisation in the training and workforce development space. They work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders in a number of ways to enhance their workforce.
The Program Officer will:
- Develop, review and produce high quality curriculum to support the implementation of innovative, effective, state-wide management development programs.
- Identity gaps and opportunities for improvement with existing resources
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to review existing and develop new curriculum and resources
- Apply knowledge of adult learning theories and methodologies to develop innovative and evidence based solutions to the development needs
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will need to:
- Adult education qualification or an equivalent - proven ability and significant experience developing and delivering adult education solutions, blended learning programs, curriculum and/or resources
- Have a solution focused approach
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and build strong and productive relationships with a range of stakeholders to support organisational goals.
What's on Offer
This temporary role with a view to become permanent or be extended is an exciting opportunity for a program officer to join a collaborative team with an attractive salary package.