You are here
- Strong Consulting experience
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
About Our Client
My client is focused on growing the current Asia Pacific business to become the market leader for engineering and manufacturing solutions, as well as becoming a leading provider of IoT applications and data analytics.
- Program Management - Manage and integrate project resources including oversight of the project team in ANZ. Exercise PM best practice and oversee project activities
Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) - Review and oversee WBS; ensuring consistency and relevant standards for all project work.
Integrated Master Schedule - Review and oversee updating of the Master Schedule
Develop and implement a comprehensive communications plan
Ensure the Risk Management Plan identifies and prioritises potential risks to the successful completion of project phases and that this Plan includes a Risk Register of all risks updated throughout the project.
- Change Management Plan - review and oversee updating of this Plan which describes the process for making changes to project scope, requirements or cost as necessary
- Requirements Trace ability Matrix - Review and oversee updating of RTM that describes and provides a numbering system for all project requirements for trace ability through testing. This should include test scenarios and acceptance criteria for all technical and functional requirements
- Quality Assurance (QA) Plan - review and oversee updating of the QA Plan
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST have;
1) Exposure to process methodology (e.g. PMP/Prince2/Lean Six Sigma)
2) Strong consulting experience
3) Advanced communication and presentation skills
4) Strong expertise in report writing
What's on Offer
Highly attractive salary package and opportunity to lead key strategic projects across the organisation.