You are here
- Fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious Programme Manager
- Great scope for progression and excellent package on offer
About Our Client
My client is a multinational logistics organisation with operations in over 100 countries and a strong Australian presence. The client has been present in the Australian market for over 50 years and offers integrated logistics solutions to a diverse range of clients.
The role will be very much focused on the management of existing accounts within the health care and consumer vertical and ensuring that these accounts continue to avail themselves of the clients services. Some of the core responsibilities will include:
- Driving revenue from consultatively liaising with existing accounts.
- Management of customer KPI's to ensure they are reaching internal numbers
- Pro-active development of smaller accounts.
- Driving integrated solution sales.
- Co-ordinating activities with The Warehouse Manager to ensure service level agreements are complied with.
The Successful Applicant
The business is open to backgrounds and experience but the ideal applicant will showcase:
- Experience within warehousing and domestic distribution is essential, freight forwarding experience is also desirable.
- Someone with a real hunger to perform and progress within the organisation.
- The ability to forge long term client relationships.
- Ability to communicate optimum solutions to clients in a technical and consultative manner.
- Able to effectively prioritise numerous accounts and objectives.
- Experience in internal stakeholder management.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, car allowance and performance based bonus package. The role also offers significant opportunity for progression.