You are here
- Fast paced and highly dynamic organisation
- Great company culture and team based environment
About Our Client
Through strong leadership, innovation and well developed strategies this privately owned organisation have been revolutionising their industry and continuing to grow and capitalise on their success. The organisation is in a high growth phase. With their Australian head office based in Melbourne's South East, they are now looking for a results driven and date savvy Project Accountant to join their financially strong company.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will work closely with the management group and across operations. Your key responsibilities as a Project Accountant will include but not be limited to the following;
- The preparation of month end reports and analysis
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Projects including process improvement, contract reviews, accounting guidance to the business
- Review controls and reporting processes and provide suggestions on ways of improvement
- New and existing product costing
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Ad hoc analysis and insight analysis
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will be CPA qualified with proven experience. You will be a driven, high performing and proactive professional with a keen attention to detail who also possesses strong excel and modelling skills. In addition, You will be an exceptional communicator who is comfortable building strong relationships with non-financial stakeholders and must be able to exert influence across the organisation.
What's on Offer
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly respected and innovative business in a key position. You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package while being able to work closer to home.