You are here
Project Accounting Controller
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in their field. With the business experiencing rapid growth they require a strong Project Accounting Controller to provide financial business partnership to the business units and other projects as the organisation evolves. Located at their global corporate HQ in Sydney our client is well renowned and respected in their industry.
- Contributing to the development of strategic plans and executing strategic initiatives
- Developing financial plans and setting financial targets, including business cases and performing financial & risk analysis
- Business partnering with a diverse range of project stakeholders, ensuring integrity and accuracy of project financial reporting
- Preparing monthly accounts and presenting accurate financial information in a timely manner, such as month end, forecasts, budgets, statutory reporting etc.
- Participating in regular meetings with project stakeholders and budget holders to review performance results, develop action plans and re-projections
- Supporting preparation for internal and external financial audits and/or risk reviews
- Ensuring the compliance to Group Finance policies & relevant legislation and updating and documenting the processes
- Continuous improvement and development of financial processes
- Maintaining relevant financial controls, including performing routine internal audits and assessment of the control environment.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have deep, hands-on project accounting experience preferably in an engineering, construction, manufacturing or finished goods environment. Ideal candidates will have;
- Full CA/CPA qualification
- 5+ years commercial experience, preferably in a multinational organisation
- Demonstrated experience in a project accounting environment
- Successful analytical track record including budgeting, forecasts, management reports and data analytics.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with diverse stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven analytical and problems solving skills and a proactive approach to implementing continuous improvements
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Work for a Global brand
- Car parking available
- Strong company cultures and values
- Be apart of the change