You are here
- Huge Opportunity
- Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a large, well established Australian brand that is experience a huge amount of growth. This business has an exceptional leadership team that offers it's staff huge opportunities to progress within. The successful applicant will have exposure to a large diversity of projects in a fast paced environment.
This role is a role of huge opportunity. The position on offer is a junior role within this organisation's PMO. You will be responsible for support Project Manager's across a range of projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- 1 -2 years + as a Project Coordinator
- Understanding of Agile and PMBOK methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro active attitude
- Exposure to the full SDLC
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Experience with MS Project
- PPM tooling
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity and is for someone who wants to move into PMO. The opportunities are endless within this organisation. If you have exposure to the Project Management space and possess the above requirements, please apply.