You are here
Project and Program Manager
- Great Opportunity
- Huge Australian Brand
About Our Client
Our client is a large, well established Australian brand that is currently in the middle of their migration from Waterfall to Agile. As a result we are looking to hire a highly experienced technical Project Manager who has strong experience across Agile and exposure to digital projects.
This role will see you primarily focus on Digital based projects and take overall responsible for the delivery of this program. Initially 70% of your role will be hands on project delivery and 30% Program.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- 5 years experience in SCRUM management
- Be an experience Project Manager who has delivered a range of technology projects (approx 7/8 years + )
- Have demonstrated experience in delivery Digital projects
- Extensive experience in PMBOK or PRINCE2
- Line management experience
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity that is full of opportunity. You will be able to demonstrate your strong leadership capabilities and lean on your experience in managing a diverse group of technical professionals.