You are here
Project Coordinator | NSW Government | Short notice required!
- 4 month contract with view of extension
- Close to public transport
About Our Client
Our client is known for it's large presence within the Government sector which has a great influence over the well being of the community.
The Project Coordinator is specifically responsible for the following:
- Leading and managing a work stream and projects.
- Research related projects and document on the process.
- Coordinating resources across the project to ensure maximum efficiency and implement continual review processes to ensure targets are delivered on time.
- Providing the Program Manager with regular information and timely status reports on the progress and outcomes of projects.
- Establishing, managing and reporting on project budgets, scope, issues and risks.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have;
- Extensive experience in coordinating the delivery of projects in a changing environment
- Exceptional planning, organisation and leadership skills
- 3+ years experience within Project Coordination
- Relative industry qualifications such as PMO is desirable
What's on Offer
- Initial 4 month contract with view of extension
- Competitive hourly rate
- CBD Location
- High Profile Government Organisation