You are here
Project Coordinator - Property transition
- Incredibly strong global brand
- Immediate opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is a manufacturing industry leader, with a reputation for excellence, commitment and service. They provide a product that is unparalleled in the market, which has allowed them to maintain their position as market leader. They are looking for a strong project coordinator/junior PM for an initial 6 month project with view to go permanent at completion.
As the Project Coordiantor you will initially be assisting the Project Manager on a number of projects across property transitioning and project management space. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Coordinate Property team in respect to assigned transition activity projects.
- Project support & planning from inception through execution to post completion reflection.
- Coordinate project activities.
- Work closely with other divisions and other members of the Corporate Property Transition team to secure project deliverables.
- Coordinates external consultant teams to deliver key project activity.
- Provides interface and maintains relationships with other contributors to the project.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Project Coordinator this candidate will have to demonstrate the following;
- Bachelors degree Project Management / Construction Management / Facilities Management disciplines highly regarded
- Proven negotiation and cost management skills
- High attention to detail
- A positive and driven personality
- Strong understanding of work flow management
What's on Offer
- Immediately opportunity
- Exciting Global brand
- Work towards Project Management