You are here
This position is now filled
- Project Coordinator - National Construction Company
- Work with Tier one clients
About Our Client
Our client has a National presence across the retail & food construction market for 20 years. Throughout this time, they have established themselves as a reliable and highly accomplished company and, as such, have built up a valued and loyal client base across Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria. They have high-quality workmanship, customer satisfaction and expert advice are key to our success consistently delivers on time and to budget work for the fit-out and refurbishment of offices.
The role has become available due to growth for an enthusiastic project coordinator to join the team and support the project manager with a large number of retail construction through MS Project. It will be a great opportunity for a recent Project Coordinator with 1 year to 3 years of industry experience to learn from some of the best people in the market and to shape their early career.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates will posses:
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Project in a construction environment together with the ability to concisely schedule jobs.
- You will need to be a strong communicator and able to engage with multiple stakeholders including internal management and external contractors.
- You will have detailed end-to-end build project delivery experience.
- Owing to the scale of forecast-ed projects it is considered essential that you have experience delivering retail projects.
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading brand - which believes in work life balance, friendly office atmosphere and treating their staff well. Future opportunities are available with the direction the company are looking to take given their recent growth. North Suburbs Brisbane offices.