You are here
- Play a central role in assisting with the coordination of client-related work
- Unique opportunity to join a global IT consultancy leader
About Our Client
This client is a global leader in providing software and consultancy solutions to professional services firms, with over 250 clients that include some of the world's largest businesses.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Ensure all consultancy, development and training work requests are properly logged, tracked and managed from the initial opportunity, through to client sign-off and closure.
- Coordinate meetings, setting agendas, producing meeting minutes, action items and follow-ups as required by management.
- Co-ordinate and manage consultants, developers and trainers diaries, ensuring all interested parties receive clear communication on location, task, prerequisites and expectations.
- Produce reports detailing all time spent on chargeable and non-chargeable work using data from time and billing systems.
- Regularly report project status to all involved parties.
- Utilise MS Project or other related project tools.
- Ensure all projects are created in the time billing and accruals system
- Booking travel for consultants, trainers, developers and project managers where necessary.
- Work with clients on completion of work to gather and collate feedback, as per agreed processes.
- Gather regular status updates on all work in progress, and proactively report if work is likely to slip (cost and/or time).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses:
- Excellent organisational skills (prioritising, time management, record keeping, follow ups).
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, manage conflicting priorities, effectively multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Demonstrable experience of an industry recognised project management methodology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrable experience of time and billing systems.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation, exhibiting discretion, diplomacy and tact.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
What's on Offer
A competitive package and the opportunity to develop project services skills as a Project Coordinator in a leading IT consultancy based in the Sydney CBD.