You are here
Project Engineer- Electrical Isolation Improvement Program
- Exciting project exposure
- Leading transport provider
About Our Client
Our client, a leading transport provider in Sydney is looking for an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to join their major works division. The successful candidate will be involved in the Electrical Isolation Improvement Program with the aim to significantly increase safety and productivity gains through improvements in process, training and technology associated with electrical isolation. This role offers exposure to one of the business's largest and most significant projects within the next 3 years.
Working alongside the Project Manager the successful applicant will be involved in investigating isolation issues and developing methods of improvement through current mapping, gathering technical requirement for solution identification and identifying safe and efficient processes to be implemented across all parties that manage complex power outage arrangements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant-
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Electrical, Safety or Process) or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in problem and process analysis including application of lean techniques
- Project management experience and ability to work both as a team and autonomously
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to liaise at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven record of completing work within strict time frames
- Experience in process and system change projects including training documentation and systems
What's on Offer
Excellent career progression with the opportunity to work on one of the most exciting and significant electrical improvement projects in Australia. Highly competitive remuneration and potential for role to be extended for the right candidate.