You are here
Project Engineer (Jnr PM)
- Great competetive salary
- CBD location
About Our Client
Our client is a construction company focused on delivering fit out, refurbishment and construction projects across the Residential, Commercial and Retail sectors and has been recognised as one of the fastest growing companies within its field.
Reporting into the Project Manager, you're role as Project Engineer / Junior PM will be for multi unit residential new build developments.
Some key duties and responsibilities include:
- Co-ordination of involved parties including sub contractors, consultants, architects and authorities
- Involved in the design process from inception to delivery
- coordinate all design changes with consultants.
- The initial set up and maintenance of master programmes.
- Implementing OH&S and QA procedures.
- Reviewing variations and progress claims
The Successful Applicant
The key to success in this position will be as much about your experience as it is knowledge. In addition to this, the successful applicant should possess:
- On-site trade experience
- Building / Construction Degree /Diploma or similar qualification
- Ability to work with programs: Jobpac, Buildtools
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career within the construction and fit out space looking to join a breakout company within the industry. A great company culture looking for the next great candidate.